Disclaimer for use of the Products
No medical claims are made about the use of the products sold by Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd, nor are the products intended to be a substitute for medical treatments.
- Please consult your medical practitioner before using Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd’s products during pregnancy.
- It is advisable that you consult with Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd for a recommendation on how to use the products for best results. This is provided by emailing consultmyskin @ clearogen.co.za
- Sunburn alert: Some products do not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum water based sunscreen, wear protective clothing and be sun wise.
- You have the responsibility to use the Products according to Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd usage instructions and to take note of the “Best Used Before Date”(Expiry Date). This is the date until which the Products can be expected to be at their best quality if stored properly.
- Redness and irritation may occur if you have a skin peel while using the products. You are therefore advised to avoid skin peels and we do not accept liability for damage caused when you ignore this warning.
- If flaking and dryness of skin occurs, then reduce use of step 2 of the Clearogen Clarifying Toner to morning and night only 2 -3 days a week. Please contact consultmyskin @ clearogen.co.za for further advice.
- Take care to avoid the product from entering the eyes.
Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you due to the use of our products. If however an arbitrator finds us liable after an Alternative Dispute Resolution process, we limit our liability to the value of the product purchase price or a maximum of R5 000 whichever is the lesser.
Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties. (a) The website and products are provided “as is” and “as available.” To the maximum extent permitted by law, Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the website and products offered through the website, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the website or products will meet your requirements or that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd has no liability whatsoever for your use of the website or products. You agree that your use of the website and products are at your sole risk.
(b) the liability of Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law. In no event shall Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or confidential or other information, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty including without limitation of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, or otherwise, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages or of any advice or notice given to Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd or its licensors and suppliers arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or services. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. Additionally, the maximum liability of Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd and licensors and suppliers to you under all circumstances will be equal to the aggregate price you paid to Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd during the year preceding the incident or incidents giving rise to such liability. You agree that this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd and you. The website and services would not be provided without such limitations.
(c) some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties or the limitation of certain damages, so some of the above disclaimers, waivers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. Unless limited or modified by applicable law, the foregoing disclaimers, waivers and limitations shall apply to the maximum extent permitted, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Shades of Skin (Pty) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for content in websites of Third Parties to which this Website links or for comments posted by persons on our Facebook page.